CACHE VALLEY SCHOOL OF BALLET
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
A limited number of full and partial scholarships are available to students of all levels. Scholarships are applied to tuition only and are based on merit and financial need. In case of a partial scholarship, students with outstanding tuition balances may not apply for a new scholarship until the balance due is paid in full.
Determinations are made on a case-by-case basis by the Scholarship Committee. A scholarship application must be completed before a student may be considered for scholarship. All applications and financial information will be kept confidential. Deadline for applications is one week prior to the start of each semester.
- Scholarships are applied to tuition only. Students and their families are responsible for any other costs accrued.
- Students must attend classes on a regular basis to remain eligible for the scholarship program.
- Students should continually show progress with technique work.
- Those on scholarship should serve as positive examples to the other students.
- Scholarship students will be asked to share some responsibilities within the school and may be asked to perform some tasks or service hours.