Sugar Plum Tea Performance 2017
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Show #1: 12:00pm
Show #2: 3:00pm
Whittier Community Center, Gym
- LABEL—Write your student’s name on their shoes, leotard, tights, dance bag, etc.
- DROP OFF—Please drop your student(s) off at the back door (in the parking lot area); no parents will be admitted upstairs unless they are a parent helper and have credentials.
- SCHEDULE—The rehearsal begins promptly (if you are late you risk your student not getting a chance to practice prior to the performance). After the performance you may pick up in main floor commons area. See detailed schedule below for times
- ATTIRE—Students should arrive for rehearsal dressed in pink tights, pink shoes, leotard, with hair done to teacher’s specifications, so that they are ready to change into their costumes since there won’t be time between the rehearsal and performances to do hair and makeup.
- PARENT HELPERS—Will stay with the class during the rehearsal and performance.
- PUNCTUALITY—Parent helpers are there to assist the teachers with getting the students ready to go for the rehearsal and performances. They are not baby sitters so please be on time to pick up your students.
Students will remain back stage with teachers and parent helpers during the shows until it is time for the Sugar Plum Fairy to dance.
Volunteers are needed (2 for each class). If you are willing to help dress students in costumes and sit with them during the rehearsal and performance, please talk to their instructor and sign up on the sheets on the board outside the office. Thank you again for your support!
Information on how to acquire tickets will be coming soon via email.
DVD Orders are available online.
Show #1 Tickets can be acquired here.
Show #2 Tickets can be acquired here.
General Schedule Information
- Show #1: 2B, 2E, 3B, 3D, 3E, 4B, 4D, 5CD, 6AB1, 6CD2
- Check In: 10:30am
- Rehearsal: 10:45am
- Doors Open: 11:45am
- Show: 12:00pm
- Show #2: 2A, 2C, 2D, 3A, 3C, 4A, 4C, 5AB, 6AB2, 6CD1
- Check In: 1:30pm
- Rehearsal: 1:45pm
- Doors Open: 2:45pm
- Show: 3:00pm